LinkedIn Business Account
Create a LinkedIn Page to connect with clients, employees, and the LinkedIn community.
A LinkedIn Page allows you to represent your organization on LinkedIn. Pages can help LinkedIn members learn about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities.
Before you create a Page, you must have a LinkedIn account and we recommend reviewing our best practices.
Page creation is currently available on desktop only.
To create a Page:
- Click the Work icon in the upper-right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Scroll down and click Create a Company Page .
- Select the Page type:
- Showcase page
- Educational institution
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of the company or school.
- Click the Create page button.
- If you receive a red error message, try our troubleshoot tips for creating your Page.
- Click Start building your page! to finish building your LinkedIn Page.
- Troubleshoot creating a LinkedIn Page
- Complete Your LinkedIn Page
- Edit your LinkedIn Page or Showcase Page