Create a Business Account in Meta Business Manager
Meta Business Manager is a tool that helps you organize and manage your business. When you join a Business Account in Business Manager, coworkers can’t view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend requests. Coworkers can only see your name, work email address and the Pages and ad accounts you have access to.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have a personal Facebook profile to confirm your identity.
You need a Facebook profile to create a Business Account in Business Manager. You use your Facebook username and password to sign into Business Manager. It’s a more secure way to log in than with just an email address and password.
- You can create 2 Business Accounts in Business Manager. If you need more, please work with someone else in your organization to create additional accounts.
Create a Business Account
To create a Business Account in Business Manager:
- Go to facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create account.
- Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.
- Add people to your Business Account
- Add Pages to your Business Account
- Add ad accounts in Business Manager
- Request access to a Page in Business Manager
- Add an Instagram account in Business Manager