In order to create a X Ads account, your X account must comply with our rules and policies.
Secure your X Ads account
Account security is vital for advertisers. Our account security page provides full instructions for protecting your account. Here are some best practices:
- Link your account to a company domain email address. This will allow us to help if you ever need a password reset.
- The passwords for your login email address and your X account should be strong and unique.
- Use login verification.
- Always make sure the URL is X.com before entering your account information (email or password).
- Only authorize recognized applications and keep track of your account’s connections at your account applications page.
X Ads checklist
1. Know the username and password for your X Ads account.
2. Designate a point-person with the authority to create and manage campaigns. If you’re looking to have multiple people run and manage ads within your ads account, please read our page on multi-user login.
3. Make sure your profile is in top form by checking the following:
- Your profile picture and header photos. Is your proﬁle photo recognizable? Does your header photo represent your business? Customize them to showcase the personality of your business here.
- Your bio. Make sure to include the name of your business, location, and website URL. Be sure to explain what you do in a clear and informative way.
4. Learn how others have used X Ads to drive business results in our advertiser success stories.
5. Follow @XBusiness for relevant updates.